SALARY AND BENEFITS: R 300k – R 350k CTC pa
LOCATION: Johannesburg, Gauteng
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Well established specialist Law Firm, with a South African and Foreign client base, requires an experienced Accountant to join their company. The position calls for a dynamic, self-motivated accountant to handle all bookkeeping tasks and to take responsibility for support of the financial management of the firm.
- Grade 12
- Relevant Accounting or Bookkeeping qualification
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in Attorney’s bookkeeping dealing with Trust and Business Accounts Essential
- Working experience on SAGE Essential
- Experience in doing books up to Balance Sheet/Trail Balance
- Experience in statutory reconciliation
- Able to meet deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- SAGE Payroll experience beneficial
- Full financial accounting function including: Books up to trail balance, Invoicing, Pro-active Debtor/Creditor management and control (including foreign Debtors and Creditors), Cashbook and Petty Cash
- Preparing monthly management statements
- Liaising with the bank, SARS, and SAGE as required
- Manage foreign payments/receipt with the bank (USK, EUR and GBP CFC accounts)
- Maintenance of the SAGE database
- Interface with Auditors for audit and tax purposes
- Interface with external accountants responsible for payroll and SITE
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to isabeau[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.