LOCATION: Somerset West, Western Cape
SALARY: R 300k – R 360k CTC p/a
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Leader in Fruit Farming requires an experienced and ambitious Accountant to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full accounting function up to management accounts level to support accurate and timeous reporting.
- Grade 12
- Accounting Degree Essential (Additional qualification after degree will be advantageous)
- SAIPA/SAICA articles or 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles
- Basic knowledge of IFRS
- Sound knowledge VAT/Income tax
- Sage 300 or other similar accounting package
- Compile monthly trial balance and/or expense reports for the assigned companies
- Review year to date management accounts for reasonability and completeness
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure accurate information is loaded onto the Accounting system (Sage 300)
- Analyse the forecast income statement for reasonability and support the management accountant where required
- Monitor that monthly and annual financial results are in line with Group requirements
- Maintain the General Ledger and up to date balance sheet reconciliation book
- Implement various financial control processes to identify risk and enable an efficient financial control process
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to isabeau[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.