DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Exciting opportunity for a qualified Agriculture/Horticulture Professional, with strong Communication and People skills! The role will report to and be a “2 IC” to the GM, and assist with all matters relating to Client Liaison, Intellectual Property, and General Business Management. The successful candidate will be required to have high levels of energy, with strong attention to detail, and be prepared to work independently, both operationally and administratively.
- BSc Agriculture/Horticulture or similar
- Knowledge/Experience in tropical and subtropical fruits
- 2 – 5 years’Experience in a similar role
- Experience in a Fruit Production environment will be beneficial
- Knowledge of Cultivation and Production
- Intellectual property and new developments:
- Due diligence and Research Projects
- Public Relations – a Spokesperson for the company
- Social Media
- Sales Team support
- Networking with key role players in the industry
- Grower Liaison
- Registrations and liaising with Government departments and entities.
- Compliance with Industry standards
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin (at) kingsleyirons .co .za . Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.