LOCATION: Potch and Pretoria
SALARY & BENEFITS: R480K – R 650K CTC p/a neg, based on experience
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Our client is a well established player in the SA Agricultural Market, and is expanding their product portfolio and market offering. They are looking to appoint an experienced Agricultural Sales Professional to lead the expansion and help develop new markets in SA. The successful incumbent will lead and manage the launch of two new Product Ranges, and establish and build key clientele in their respective areas.
- Bsc Agriculture/Horticulture or similar
- Relevant Industry Certification eg AVCASA will be beneficial
- 3 – 5 years experience in an Agricultural Sales Role
- Strong Technical Crop Knowledge and R & D experience
- Working knowledge and experience of ROW Crops Essential – Sunflowers/Soy Beans/Corn
- Strong Networking ability, relationhship building and Sales skills
- Must be willing to travel nationally
- Candidate will work remotely and must be able to work independently
KPA’s will include:
- Product Research and Development, overseeing Trials and Presenting research projects
- Business development and Client communications
- Technical and Product Support to Farmers/Agents/Distributors etc.
- Product and service quality and standards
- Act as an ambassador for the company at various events/symposia etc.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.