SALARY AND BENEFITS: R600 – R800K CTC p/a neg. plus Incentives
LOCATION: Western Cape
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
We require a driven Sales Person with excellent communication skills, a high degree of self-discipline, confidence and initiative, to be our next Area Sales Manager. If you are passionate about the Agrochemical Industry, with a proven track record in networking and sales, this might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Tertiary qualification/s in agriculture or related field.
- AVCASA or BASOS certificate
- Knowledge of various crops
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the following, for the Western/Eastern Cape Area;
- Develop and implement strategies for business growth within the area.
- Work with product development team in designing and developing innovative products.
- Provide technical advice to agents with regards to the use of product on various crops.
- Provide agents with solutions for crops.
- Manage logistics and supply arrangements for depots under his/her control.
- Manage forecasts for his/her area.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.