LOCATION: Cape Town – Somerset West
SALARY: R350 000 – R420 000 CTC P/A
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
This well established and stable engineering firm specialising industrial automation and process control is looking for a young, motivated and hardworking Automation Engineer to join their successful organisation and to to assist on projects within the Western Cape as well as nationally throughout SA. The successful incumbent must we willing and able to travel for a few weeks at a time. This opportunity offers huge growth potential to value adding employees.
- Min 5 years’ Experience
- Engineering Degree with extensive control and automation experience OR
- Qualified Electrician with extensive control and automation experience
- PLC programming (Siemens, Allen Bradley)
- Scada Programming (IS3, Siemens WinCC)
- Knowledge in control systems, logic, automation and integration in an industrial environment
- Knowledge in trouble shooting from a software to hardware perspective
- Knowledge of motor control hardware (VSD’s Soft starters, DOL, invertors, Simocode)
- Electrical / instrumentation installation experience
- To be able to develop new automation systems and modify and maintain existing systems
- Be able to manage and implement projects from conception, execution, commissioning to hand over
- Have good knowledge in process instrumentation and automation field equipment such as (E&H Flow meters, pressure transmitters, Conductivity meters, level transmitters, proximities etc.
- Have good knowledge of AutoCAD and simulation software
- Willing to travel
- Willing to be hands on involved and adaptable depending on project requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as an integral part of an engineering team
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to tarryn[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.