SALARY AND BENEFITS: R240K- R280K P/A NEG
LOCATION: Limpopo – Tzaneen
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join a world class company, based in Tzaneen. The client requires a technically astute finance professional, with high levels of attention to detail, who will be responsible for Bookkeeping to Balance sheet, and general Financial Administration.
- Degree or Tertiary qualification in Finance/Accounting
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Finance/accountant/bookkeeper Role
- FMCG/Manufacturing/Agricultural Industry experience
- Strong ERP experience and Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to standard costing would be advantageous
- Full creditors function (local- and foreign creditors)
- Register and approve invoices with purchase orders
- Reconciliation of all vendor accounts – Maintain the vendor database and complete vendor applications for different cost centres
- Review invoices and reconciliations for payment
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and set off account balances
- Monthly schedule of reimbursable intercompany costs for invoicing
- Prepare local- and foreign payments
- Payment journals from bank statements
- Credit card control and maintain staff advance
- Assist SARS with documents for VAT purposes and assist auditors at year-end
- Petty cash journals, ad-hoc duties and filing
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.