SUB TITLE: Business Development Executive
SALARY AND BENEFITS: R300 000 – R600 000 pa Plus lucrative quarterly commission structure
LOCATION: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Kimberley, Cape Town, Bloemfontein
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
This rapidly expanding Forex Firm is looking for Top achieving “hunters” to join their successful team. The awesome culture, excellent earning potential and long-term growth opportunity is what makes this opportunity stand out from the rest.
- Qualifications – Matric + regulatory exams (RE) + FAIS compliancy.
- A relevant financial / business /qualification
- Sales experience preferably within in the Foreign Exchange Sector or Financial Sector
- Entrepreneurial experience would be advantageous
- Previous track record with new business development experience
- Delivery of both annual and monthly sales targets in coordination with the company´s sales strategy to ensure sustainable growth and business development.
- Lead and develop relationships with key clients to build long term sales opportunities and an effective distribution network of regional contacts and influencers in the foreign exchange market.
- Maintains, influences, and develops senior level relationships with all key FX Partners and introducing Estate agents for business development opportunities.
- Develops and maintains a strong business pipeline for Regional Accounts and expands on activities.
- Responsible for generating and closing a consistently high level of sales opportunities with clients by identifying needs, developing FX relationships, and providing appropriate FX solutions and services.
- Assisting Introducing Partners and Corporate Clients from the point of enquiry to trade completion by facilitating registration, gathering KYC documentation and managing the client to the point of “trade readiness”
- Adhering to good practice and ethical Principles and Values.
- Demonstrates consistent usage of ethics and values; raises potential violations in others.
- Delivering results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Modifies approach in the face of new demands: helps others (both internally and externally).
- Supports change initiatives, adjusting their actions appropriately when presented with additional information.
- Demonstrates ability to relate well to people at all levels.
- Makes timely decisions and accepts accountability for own actions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FX sales, systems and processes
- Provides an annual sales plan and providing monthly and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan.
- Must be target driven and be able to work under pressure
- Fast Learner
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) as well as excellent phone manner with an effective ability to cold call
- Bilingual English and Afrikaans would be advantageous
- Committed to targets and deadlines
- Willing to go extra mile
- Must have a very high level of motivation and commitment
- Team player willing to work within a small team
- Open, friendly and approachable with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with initiative
- Organized with excellent diary and time management skills
- Neat, tidy, presentable and professional in appearance and manner
- Display gravitas & emotional maturity & confidence to influence and persuade and lead and guide at all levels
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to tarryn[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.