SALARY AND BENEFITS: Up to R1 Mill CTC p/a neg, depending on experience
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Career opportunity available with a specialist agricultural service provider, for a results-driven and innovative individual, with a strong Citrus Technical Background.
- Bsc Agriculture/Horticulture or related degree
- At least 5 years of Technical Management and Advisory experience, specifically with Citrus Crops
- Strong knowledge and networks in the SA Citrus industry
- Experience in a Citrus Production Environment, with knowledge of associated Production processes and operations
- Strong R & D, Project Management and field trial management experience
- High levels of attention to detail, organizational and problem solving skills
- A passion for sales/business development and account management
- Business Development, and strategic key account management of clients, stakeholders and industry bodies, to achieve organisational objectives
- Monitor the industry and keep up to date with competition, trends and potential business opportunities.
- Provide specialist technical and commercial advice on citrus fruit tree production practices, in order to improve the quality of tree nurseries, and Increase yield and quality of Fruit production.
- Research production related problems and provide product support and technical assistance.
- Manage and oversee trials for different products, and provide research project consultation, data interpretation and report findings to client.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.