SALARY AND BENEFITS: R 200 000 – R 240 000 CTC P/A
LOCATION: Cape Town – Southern Suburbs
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
This rapidly expanding forex firm is looking for a Client Services Consultant specialising in the Onboarding function to join their team. This individual requires a keen mind for customer service, compliance and administration.
Excellent interpersonal skills as well as impeccable written and oral communication skill are essential.
- Qualifications: Matric. Relevant tertiary degree / diploma advantageous.
- Experience: Client liaison / administrative experience.
- KYC “Know Your Customer”– FICA, risk rating, PEPs & due diligence
- Opening of Accounts with banking partners
- Compliance checks and creation of documents sent to clients
- Process flow management on the CRM system
- Database management
- Conversion of registrations
- Management of bank audits and remediation
- Landobyte set up
- Liaising with banks AML department and reporting of any unusual or suspicious transactions
- Taking of incoming calls for new client queries
- Filing and other administrator task as and when they are required
- Liaise with relevant banking partners’ Exchange Control Departments for all South African Reserve Bank related queries
- Processing individual and corporate client registrations.
- Responsible for identifying the client’s requirements and supporting first-time clients throughout the sign up process as well as assisting existing clients with new functionalities and queries.
- Required to conduct transactional and ongoing due diligence on all clients.
- Work in accordance with the FICA Act to mitigate risk of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Principles and ethics: Adhering to good practice and ethical Principles and Values. Good work ethic with a willingness to go the extra mile and work as a team player. Must be motivated, energetic and committed to the role.
- Meticulous: Impeccably accurate with a keen eye for detail.
- Service delivery: Delivering results and exceeding customer expectations.
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effortlessly with clients and the team. Displays gravitas & emotional maturity.
- Adaptability: Modifies approach in the face of new demands. Supports change initiatives, adjusting their actions appropriately when presented with additional information. Rises to new challenges.
- Efficiency: Organised with excellent diary and time management skills. Makes timely decisions and accepts accountability for own actions, working well under pressure. Committed to targets and deadlines and able to multitask efficiently.
- Presentable: Neat, tidy, presentable and professional in appearance and manner.
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication ability. Impeccable telephone etiquette. Able to handle difficult client queries politely and effectively.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin [at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.