SALARY AND BENEFITS: R360k – R420k pa
LOCATION: Cape Town
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
This dynamic and rapidly expanding forex firm is looking for a Client Services Manager, who has a keen mind for customer service and administration. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for the performance of the On-boarding and Client Services team. These teams assist Corporate and Private clients with their registrations and attend to all existing client queries. The Client Services Manager will be required to ensure that they achieve their KPI requirements.
- Degree or diploma is required
- Previous Management experience is highly beneficial
- Managing the Client Services and Onboarding consultants in their day to day duties with in their roles.
- Ensuring that turnaround times are met on registrations and enquiries
- Managing the relationships and productivity of our service providers that work with the Client Services or On-boarding team.
- Reporting on the teams performance on a monthly basis.
- Identifying improvements or enhancements that can be made to the service and product.
- Implementing process flows and efficiencies
- Motivating and encouraging the team to meet KPI’s.
- Ensure that the clients are offered exceptional service
- Attending client meetings at the office where necessary
- Ensuring that administration relating to the on-boarding of clients is accurately managed and recorded.
- Training of new staff and upskilling of existing staff
- Working efficiently with the other managers to ensure that the business achieves it’s targets.
- Keen mind for customer service and administration.
- Motivating and overseeing a team that is service driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and impeccable written and oral communication ability.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to tarryn[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.