SALARY: R1 Mill – R1.4 Mill CTC p/a neg
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
As part of the senior management team at this well established, Owner-managed Manufacturing Business, the Commercial FD will focus on the Group’s performance in relation to its strategic objectives. This position is an Executive position but still requires hands on input from the individual, including involvement in daily operations.
The successful individual should be flexible, a logical thinker, a Firm Manager, and have capacity to have a bird’s eye view on things, including themselves.
- CA(SA) or CIMA
- 10 years’ experience in a Financial Manager/Director role
- Manufacturing Industry Experience essential
- A Stable Track of growth through the ranks of a company through merit, dedication and hard work.
- Strong business acumen, a proven track record of value- adding in business and maximizing cash flows through strategic activities and decisions.
- An open-minded individual who embraces new ideas and ways of thinking, and is prepared to “think out of the box”
The Commercial FD will oversee Finance, IT, Risk, Tax and Funding on a Group level.
Some Key KPA’s will include;
- Budgets, reporting, Strategic analysis
- Driving efficiencies through internal control systems, as well as
- Developing, training and mentoring the Management team.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel in and around the Limpopo area for Farm Visits and inspections.
The Commercial FD is a critical Position in relation to the Company’s Leadership Succession Planning. Compassion, Flexibility, Teamwork, and a passion for learning are some of the Business’s Core Values, and they are looking for a like-minded Individual to be part of their close knit Team.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to info[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.