DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Opportunity for an experienced Creditors Supervisor with a large Agricultural Group, based in Tzaneen. This is a contract positon, with a view to go permanent in future. Strong Creditors Management experience and Staff Management experience are critical for this role.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong staff management experience is essential
- Tertiary qualification in commerce / Accounting
- Experience in general accounting (GL reconciliation and journals
- Knowledge of ERP systems, e.g., SAP, Microsoft AX & Microsoft D365 as well as Advanced Excel
Managing a team of 4 Creditors Clerks, the Creditors Manager will be responsible for the full Creditors Administration function, including:
- Ensuring accurate capturing creditors’ invoices
- Review creditors reconciliations
- Forecasting creditors’ payments for the weekly cash flow forecasts
- Release creditors payments
- Liaising with creditors
- Creditors and Standard bank Masterfile
- Ensuring adherence to internal controls relating to creditors
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.