SALARY AND BENEFITS: R750K – R900K CTC P/A
LOCATION: Jhb/North West/Limpopo
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The District Manager will report directly to the CEO, with overall responsibility for their District, and report monthly in District Budgets/forecasts and sales targets This is a Senior/strategic Appointment and requires a qualified Engineer with strong Sales Acumen; A goal-orientated Manager who will be able to manage a team of +/- 45 employees or more.
- Qualification: Chemical Engineer Degree or Mechanical Engineer Degree Essential
- 5 – 10 years’ Experience in an Engineering/Sales role
- Ideally someone with a Chemical Process or water treatment background
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong Staff Management experience
- Good understanding of Mining Markets and Mining Culture.
- Must be willing to travel locally and into Africa
KPA’s will include;
- Achieving District targets and Reporting Performance to Senior Management
- Report to Senior Management on District Safety performance and objectives for continual improvements.
- Manage Customer Relationships and Achieve new customer sales targets
- Team Management; Recruiting, setting objectives, coaching, mentoring, and performance monitoring
- The full responsibility of all District affairs as the District Manager 16.2 appointee, and
- Managing Organizational SHEQ Programme successfully in your District Operations
- Interaction with your customers (Safety, Operations, and Maintenance teams) as well as all suppliers and any other outsourced services in your District Operations.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline [at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.