SALARY AND BENEFITS: R1.1 – R1.3 mill CTC P/A
LOCATION: Jhb – West Rand
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Divisional Head Role calls for an Executive- Level, Strategic Individual, who will report directly to the CEO, with overall responsibility for their Division. This is a Strategic Appointment and requires a qualified Mechanical Engineer with Proven Project Management skills and experience, and strong Commercial/Business Acumen.
- Technical Qualification in Mechanical Engineer
- Project Management Qualification – PMP
- Registered ECSA Engineer – Beneficial
- Government Certificate of Competence – Beneficial
- Experience in Mining/Water or similar industries
- Strong Staff/Team Management experience at Senior Level
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of mechanical design CFD modelling
- Good understanding of Mining Markets and Mining Culture.
- Must be willing to travel locally and into Africa when required
To be responsible for overall Divisional Performance, including: Financial, Strategy and SHEQ. Oversight of all Project Activities, Mechanical Engineering Activities, BD, Tenders and Proposals, Procurement Division, OEM Equipment, Systems.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.