SALARY & BENEFITS: R780K – R840k CTC
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Engineering Workshop Manager will require exceptional Leadership Skills, and a proven track record in team management. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Management of a full spectrum of Engineering and Maintenance services, servicing all operations across the business, and acting as a Technical Advisor to Management with regards to developments in technology, plant and equipment, and how to best utilize and maintain existing plant/equipment.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Agricultural Engineering
- 5 years direct experience in Maintenance management
- Must be a strong leader, motivator, implementer and People Manager
- Sound Knowledge of construction methodologies
- Agriculture/Food Production/FMCG Industry experience essential
- Maintenance Coordination and management experience
- Must have good analytical and decision making skills, and Knowledge of health safety regulations
- The Engineering Workshop Manager will lead a large, senior team of qualified artisans in boiler making, electrical, light and heavy vehicle mechanic and construction.
- Some KPA’s will include;
- Effective Planning and control of project implementation within specifications and budgets
- Manage artisans to ensure provision of quality and cost-effective breakdown and preventative maintenance services, through implementation of official performance systems
- Supervising artisans and sub-contractors, and ensure effective communication across all departments, and with all stakeholders
- Project and Financial Management: running and Maintenance of fleet and infrastructure
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.