SALARY AND BENEFITS: Neg
LOCATION: Free State
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
An established SA Farming Company is expanding their operations and product line. Due to the business’s growth, they are offering an exciting opportunity for a true “farmer at heart” to join their team and help grow their new division.
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be preferred
- 3- 5 years Farm Management Experience- preferably in Cattle & Crop Farming experience
- Strong staff management background
- Maintenance and Facilities Management Experience
- Mechanical Experience advantageous
- Strong Administration and Organizational Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
The positon is highly operational and requires a technically inclined individual with a passion for Livestock and cropping. You will be responsible for all aspects of day to day farm management- reporting to the Company MD. The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to the Free State. This position offers exciting career prospects and growth opportunities for the right individual!
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.