SALARY AND BENEFITS: R20K P/m neg (Accommodation and work vehicle provided)
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
A Unique opportunity has become available for one lucky candidate to join a well-established Manufacturing business based in Modimolle, and be a part of taking the company to the next level in terms of its strategic growth plans. The successful candidate will work under the mentorship and guidance of the business owner, to learn the business, its processes and products, with a secure growth succession plan in place.
- Matric Certificate
- Tertiary qualification – BA or Btech degree in an agricultural, environmental or microbiology field of study.
- 2 years’ experience in a production/manufacturing environment will be highly advantageous.
- A passion and interest in Sustainable Agriculture, and current and future industry trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- ability to communicate at various levels
- Candidate must be based in/willing to relocate to Modimolle, Limpopo Province
The responsibilities associated with the position may over time grow but will include;
- Learning the Companies Product lines/ technology and applications, under the mentorship of the business owner, who is an experienced Professor and Specialist in the industry. Candidates must therefore have an eagerness to learn and expand their knowledge in this field.
- Product R&D , testing and and data collection, and implementation support
- Assist farmers and sales agents to effectively implement products into their businesses.
- Client relationship management via various channels
- Production management – manage the production of various company products
- Assist with Development and implementation of standard operating and manufacturing procedures, quality assurance and control protocols.
- Facilities management – planning and implementing the maintenance and expansion of the production facilities in order to meet product demands while ensuring production quality.
- Administration duties, including filing, data management, correspondence with clients and management, reporting etc.
- Assist with marketing material and initiatives.
- Track product stock and manage the logistics function.
- Continuous standardised reporting
The successful candidate will gain experience not only in the development, testing, registration, marketing and distribution of a number of application specific products to the agricultural and livestock sectors in Southern Africa, but also gain valuable experience in the operational running of a business day to day. This position will play an extremely critical role in the future growth and strategic plans of the business; therefore, over and above the qualifications and experience, they are looking for an eagerness to learn, a “big picture” thinker, and someone that is looking for a long term career opportunity rather than just “a job”.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, get in touch ASAP for more information!
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.