SALARY & BENEFITS: R250K- R300K P/A
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Our Client is a well- established, Owner Managed, Specialist Retail and Wholesale Business. They are expanding from a small to a medium sized Business and are looking to grow their close knit team. They require a technically astute finance professional, who will be responsible for general Financial Admin, Debtors Management and the full payroll function, reporting to the MD.
- Degree or Tertiary qualification in Finance/Accounting
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Finance/accountant/bookkeeper Role
- Payroll and Wages Experience – experience on VIP would be beneficial
- Debtors Experience
- Strong Customer Service, communication and Relationship building skills
- Experience in a Retail environment would be beneficial.
- Full Debtors Management Function
- Responsible for full Payroll Function: Salaries and Wages on VIP
- General Financial Admin
This role requires a People-type Person, who is capable and confident in building and maintaining relationships with the Company’s long standing and valued Client Base. It will suit an innovative and entrepreneurially minded individual who enjoys “getting their hands dirty”, as the function will require involvement in various aspects of the business, over and above the day to day responsibilities.
The right person in this role will have the opportunity to grow with the business, taking on more roles and responsibilities as they advance in the company.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.