SUB TITLE: Property Financial Manager
SALARY AND BENEFITS: R550 000 – R650 000 CTC P/A Neg
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Property Manager assumes responsibility for the effective operations and financial management of a Prominent Property Portfolio, for a well-established JHB Based Property Group.
- BCom Accounting or similar tertiary Finance Qualification
- 5 years’ Retail and commercial Property Management experience
- Property Portfolio Management Experience
- Centre and facilities Management Experience
- Asset Management knowledge and Experience
- Staff/Team Management Experience
- Proficient with MDA Software package
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at all levels internally and externally
Overall Financial And operational responsibility for Properties under assigned portfolio;
- Prepare financial strategies, monitor, and control income and expenditure.
- Co-ordination, compilation, review and presentation of monthly management and shareholder packs, as well as budgets, maintenance and reports for bodies corporate, owners, shareholders etc.
- Mange and Oversee all properties in Portfolio, including SLA’s, maintenance, security, facilities and daily operations.
- Oversee monthly tenant billing of rent and utilities as well as general tenant and customer queries
- Appointing and managing service providers, collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Monthly site inspections
- Responsible for lease renewal negotiations, Lease audits, as well as securing new tenants.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.