LOCATION: Patensie (Gamtoos Valley), Eastern Cape
SALARY: R 500k – R 600k CTC p/a plus Housing
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Ideal opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle from the city. A well established and reputable Citrus Farm are looking for a passionate Financial Manger to manage the finance department for their farms situated in the Gamtoos Valley. This opportunity will be ideal for someone that can work independently, can drive systems, has excellent problem-solving skills, has a positive outlook and has a desire to grow. (Must be willing to relocate to Patensie/Hankey)
- Completed Bcom Degree essential
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exposure the farming/citrus industries beneficial
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and to think out of the box
- Good problem-solving skills
- Working experience on Pastel beneficial
- Good leadership/staff management skills
- Manage the full financial function for the 4 different farms.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited
- Cashflow Management
- Contract Management
- Streamlining processes and implementing and maintaining new systems
- Present management accounts at month end
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to isabeau[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.