DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Opportunity for an experienced Fixed Assets/Financial Administrator to join a world class company, based in Tzaneen. This position will be responsible for a large Asset Register Project, and the daily management of Fixed Assets.
- Good knowledge of/experience in the Fixed Assets processes
- Proven working experience in preparing and completing reconciliations
- Experience/knowledge in Bookkeeping Principles (debits, credits, journals, etc.)
- Experience in a Large Company Environment, dealing with large volumes of data.
- Experience on MS 365 and MS Dynamix, or a similar ERP System
This role will be accountable for recording the cost of fixed assets -both tangible and intangible – tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets. The successful candidate will be appointed on a 3 – 6 month contract basis, with a view to potentially go permanent.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.