SALARY AND BENEFITS: R40K – 70K CTC p/m
LOCATION: Limpopo – Letsitele
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
A leader in the SA Fruit Processing Industry and is offering an opportunity for a “hands-on” Operations/Packhouse Manager to join their operations in Letsitele, Limpopo.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Operations Management experience
- Packhouse Management Experience
- Sound knowledge of Paltrac System
- Minimum of (5) years’ experience managing a large team in production environment
- Knowledge/experience in subtropical-fruit-packing industry
As the GM Operations and Packhouse, you will oversee the following functions, reporting to the CEO;
- Operational management
- Packhouse Management – Productivity, Efficiencies, Staff
- General management
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to isabeau[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.