LOCATION: Free State
SALARY & BENEFITS: R15K CTC p/m (Accommodation will be provided)
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
This dynamic role will offer one lucky graduate the opportunity to learn and be part of the running of a Commercial Business! The successful candidate will report into the Company’s Senior Management team, with direct mentorship and guidance around all aspects of Business Management. This exciting role is part of the company’s future succession planning, and requires a committed and motivated individual with a hunger to succeed and a “can-do” attitude!
- Minimum- completed relevant Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university, with above average Academic Results, in the fields of Business Management/Accounting/Administration etc
- Student/Graduate work/internship experience, including University and leadership activities, and extra-curricular accomplishments will be taken into account when shortlisting candidates.
- A highly organized, admin orientated, “numbers person” will be an ideal fit
- Strong presentation and communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s Licence and be willing to relocate.
This role will liaise across the Production, Accounting, Logistics, Customer Service, Sales and Distribution departments, with a “birds’ eye view” of the business. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the above- with a goal of creating a future level of Leadership for the company.
Duties will include everything from making coffee to dealing with high level Stakeholders, and everything in between! The right attitude, a willingness to learn, high levels of energy and passion will be critical for success!
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.