LOCATION: PE/Western Cape
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Experienced Grazing Expert required for an international Agricultural company. This is a Senior Role; to be responsible for the Eastern and Western Cape Regions.
- A Degree/Diploma in Agriculture – is non-negotiable
- 6-10 Years relevant experience in the agricultural industry.
- Strong Technical Knowledge regarding agronomy crops and pastures
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Willingness to travel extensively
The Grazing Expert/Agronomist will be responsible for:
- Technical support on specific product ranges
- Presentations during Farmer days and study groups
- Introduction of new products
- Evaluating new products
- Plant, evaluate, harvest and statistical analysis of research data
- Research driven with an eye for detail.
- Practical and technical mindset.
- Good sense of observation.
- Work independently and as part of a bigger team.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Personal motivation and disciplined.
- Adaptable and flexible.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.