SALARY AND BENEFITS: R360K – R400K P/a Neg + Housing Provided
LOCATION: Natal Midlands
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Front of House Manager will act as the “Face” of this 5 Star Boutique hotel, and should be constantly thinking about the better welfare of your guests.
The attention to detail in this Role will be essential to success. At all hours of the day, Guests should feel a sense of peace and tranquillity- while Behind the scenes, you are managing an often Hectic environment; meeting every guest’s needs and expectations around the clock. A passion for delivering quality, being of service and making people smile, will be essential in this Customer-centric Role.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Hospitality Management
- 5 years Front of House experience, preferably in a Boutique Hotel
- Restaurant, Food & Beverage experience
- Experience in Haute Cuisine and Fine Wine Pairings
- Excellent Guest Relations/Customer Service skills
- Strong Administration and Organizational skills
- Staff Management Experience
- Knowledge of Hotel Management Best Practices.
KPA’S will include;
- Welcoming and hosting International Guests and creating a memorable guest experience.
- Act as a Maître D/Host at the 5 Star Restaurant every evening.
- Oversee and manage Front Office, Staff Shifts, Bookings and Sales, Guests Travel Arrangements etc.
- Making sure the Hotel Restaurant is profitable, in line with the objectives set by the management team.
- Management of Restaurant orders, stock removal, managing suppliers and cash registers.
- Liaise with Chef, Waiters, and kitchen teams, oversee and manage Food & Beverage Stock Takes
- Special Projects – Manage special projects as required to enhance the business offerings
The success of this role will be in the “Personal Touch”, which contributes to the overall guest experience and sets the hotel apart from its competitors. Guests should be treated personally while having their specific wants and needs met to their satisfaction, it is the core responsibility of the Front of Manager to cater to those specific desires that each person holds. From room Turn Downs, to the service in the restaurant/bar, to the recommendation of a day out on the town, to the upkeep of the property; this special touch should be present in everything you so, to ensure an memorable Guest Experience.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline [at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.