SALARY AND BENEFITS: R15K – R20K p/m Neg
LOCATION: Limpopo – Tzaneen
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Successful incumbent will be focused on ensuring that monthly administrative tasks and reconciliations be performed, with specific focus on stock and inventory management and reporting.
Good knowledge of accounting principles, excellent attention to detail and above average Excel skills are a must for this role.
- Finance Degree/Diploma or studying towards
- 5-10 years’ experience accounting, costing, finances, and inventory
- Agriculture Industry experience or similar
- Experience with standard costing
- Knowledge of ERP systems, e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft AX
- Advanced Excel – Pivot Tables etc
- Candidates should be willing to relocate if outside Limpopo.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will be responsible for providing proactive Cost Accounting and Financial Administration services to operational management and to finance management, for operations on a National Scale.
You will be responsible for internal controls relevant to inventory, cost management and balance sheet reconciliations.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.