SALARY AND BENEFITS: Negotiable – dependant on experience
LOCATION: Johannesburg North, Gauteng
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
This dynamic reputable organisation, is one of the leaders in Mobile App Development. They are looking for a passionate iOS Developer to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible to design and maintain software applications. You will often speak with customers to gather user requests for different features to improve speed, performance and usability. You will also conduct system tests, troubleshoot customer issues and correct software defects. You will also be responsible for project documentation, creating customer software manuals and developing prototypes for new software technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Objective-C is beneficial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Ability to work in a self-driven, complex environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think abstract
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies
- Maintain and extend existing development activities
- Work with customers to determine project requirements
- Design software to fulfil customer requirements
- Develop software from requirements and specifications
- Find and repair software defects; unit testing, UI automation testing
- Stay current with Apple and iOS standards and guidelines
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin [at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.