DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Our client has an exciting opportunity available for an Agricultural Graduate, based in Potch.
This opportunity will suit someone with a passion for agriculture and farming, and who enjoys being out in the field and “getting their hands dirty”.
- An Agricultural degree will be essential
- Advanced MS Excel
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel and work weekends / overtime during peak hours
- Must be punctual, responsible and self-motivated
- Manage and supervise seed package preparation for nursery and trial planting.
- Planning of Sunflower, Grain Sorghum and Maize statistical trials
- Planting and harvesting trials
- Involved in farmers’ days and plantings
- Assist sales managers in trials during busy marketing times
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.