DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Exciting career opportunity available, with a leading SA Agricultural Group, offering exciting long term growth and development prospects. The purpose of the Junior Production Officer will be to coordinate and manage the company’s production process, and to ensure that the production runs according to the company’s policy
- Degree in Agriculture
- SANSOR accreditation required
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Experience/Knowledge of maize, soybeans, sunflower seed, and sorghum will be beneficial
- Own transport and Valid Driver’s license required
- Monitor seed growers and seed production on crops – sunflowers, small grains, and the different pastures
- Plant and control inspections on units
- Distribution of mother seeds
- Harvest, dispatch, processing, and packaging of crops
- Coordination of pollination units with regards to pollinations, harvesting, and sending to seed plants
- Registration of units and inspection reports with regards to seed certifications
- Seed sampling
- Inspect corps in line with SANSOR regulations and the Legislation on seeds
- Parent seed stock controlling
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.