SALARY AND BENEFITS: R300K CTC p/a
LOCATION: Limpopo – Tzaneen
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Logistics and Marketing Coordinatorwill report to the Company’s COO, and play a critical role in the Supply Chain and Marketing Functions for the Company. This exciting position will require a disciplined, detail orientated individual, with strong knowledge of Exports and Logistics, and a passion for delivering results! The employer is a leader in the Fruit Farming Industry; it’s a fast paced environment offering great exposure, learning and development opportunities and growth.
- Relevant degree/diploma
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role- Marketing/Logistics/Export
- Agriculture industry experience would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in Export Process and Documentation, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Strong administration skills and an ability to multitask
The main purpose of the role will be to manage the Company’s Fruit Export Program. This will include;
- Client Liaison and Communication,
- Business Development
- Managing Export documentation processes,
- Managing client invoicing processes,
- Overseeing bookings and loadings.
- Negotiating rates throughout the supply chain process as well as financial and legal requirements.
- Monitoring stock levels, shipment progress and delivery schedules.
- Ensuring high levels of Customer Care with all stakeholders
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to isabeau[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.