SALARY AND BENEFITS: R280K – R330K CTC P/A
LOCATION: JHB West Rand
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for Driving continuous improvement by using maintenance analysis processes and tools, and maintaining equipment in an “as built” condition within prescribed technical and legal standards. You will directly report into the Plant Production Manager, and travel from site to site when required.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Machine maintenance fundamentals, Maintenance Philosophy, and finding a simpler way of doing things.
- 2 – 4 years working experience in a related role
- Water Plant Experience highly beneficial
- Implement and manage the Maintenance Philosophy and System.
- Plant Optimisation & Upgrades (Enhancements)
- Daily / Weekly/ Monthly Reporting
- Maintaining equipment within prescribed technical and legal standards.
- Maintaining equipment at optimum life cycle costs.
- Optimise equipment availability.
- Preventing breakdowns to improve reliability and operational stability.
- Improve maintenance standards and quality.
- Plant SHEQ
- Proactive planning and scheduling with guaranteed supply of spares and services.
- Operations and maintenance commitment to the weekly planning schedule.
- Focus on increasing predictive and preventative based maintenance activities.
- Optimising maintenance costs, without compromising the state of the asset.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.