SALARY AND BENEFITS: R300 000 – R660 000 CTC p/a
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Qualified Maintenance Mechanical Supervisor required for a waste-to-value biogas plant based in Rustenburg. The available position is a permanent on-site and this individual will be responsible for all Maintenance of the process plant.
- Either N5 or T3 with 2 years experience in an O&M environment.
- Millwright preferential
- Preparation, tracking, monitoring, optimisation and reporting of the preventative maintenance plan and breakdowns.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on all plant process equipment and provide early warnings of breakdowns
- Coordinate maintenance by specialist suppliers and contractors
- Apply problem solving to provide solutions to mechanical and electrical breakdowns of process equipment
- Conduct repairs on broken equipment
- Report on all maintenance and breakdowns
- Develop processes that will maximise stewardship, safety, quality and productivity at the plant
- Maintain strict health & safety standards including supervision of specialist suppliers and contractors
- Supervising apprenticeships – developing low level personnel
- Development and implementation of maintenance programmes
- Understanding and management of the plant process operating parameters
- Cover for site manager if on leave
- Input to business plant portfolio for optimisation
- Millwright plus maintenance management experience
- Day shift (on call, no overtime)
- To facilitate training of site personnel (serve apprenticeships)
- Will be executing physical maintenance on site with other site personnel who are unqualified.
- Legal GMR2.1 appointment on site
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems and equipment
- Practically minded with the ability to conduct maintenance on mechanical and electrical process equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as an integral part of an operations team
- Methodological approach to problem solving
- Ability to weld
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to tarryn[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.