SALARY: R240 000 – R480 000 CTC p/a
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Maintenance Planner required for a renewable energy plant based in Rustenburg. This person will be responsible for the Coordination of Operations, Maintenance and Warehouse activities by an efficient use of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) in order to achieve Plant operational targets in a safe and timely manner at a minimum cost as well as Develop plant maintenance regime with statutory requirements
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3/5-year Maintenance Planning & Scheduling hands-on experience in a similar position in a large power generation plant, oil & gas or continuous process plants preferably.
- Hands-on experience in CMMS-PM/ maintenance scheduling and planning & scheduling software’s.
During Plant pre start-up/ optimization phase:
- Learn HSSEQ policies and procedures. Attend training programme sessions. Participate in CMMS development and implementation.
- Perform fully implementation of CMMS
- Develop preventative, predictive and corrective plans
- Manage critical spares lists
During Plant operational phase:
- Coordinate and optimise preparation and scheduling of Maintenance, Operations and Warehouse activities in terms of manpower, spare parts, materials and priorities; identify conflicts in between activities, propose optimisation, recovery or contingency plans.
- Solicit a Work Permits to Operations for each task
- Ensure Maintenance plan is carried out in due time and at a minimum cost and tasks performed are properly recorded in CMMS-PM, issue job completion certificates.
- Participate in Plant scheduled shutdowns and turnarounds and Projects preparation & scheduling
- Issue CMMS-PM based reports. Prepare periodic look-ahead schedules (4-week, 3-month, and 1-year), prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Administer Document management system in CMMS-PM, control that newly registered documents are approved as per Quality procedures, and maintain documents data base updated.
- Assist in preparing maintenance budget, work cost estimates, contracts for Maintenance activities.
- Prepare monthly and yearly critical spare requirement plans and forecasts
- Highly proactive and self-motivated, capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Team player, good interpersonal skills to smoothly solve conflicting situations.
- Good knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance principles and working procedures.
- Proficient with PC software’s and CMMS-PM, able to write technical reports.
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Strictly adhere, promote and ensure the enforcement of HSSE rules and practices.
- Safe and continuous Plan operations at minimum cost.
- Efficient use of CMMS-PM.
- Communication Skills
- Responds/acts upon Plant Engineer’s supervision and direction.
- Good team spirit with colleagues and other department employees.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin (at) kingsleyirons .co .za . Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.