Business Development Executive
SALARY AND BENEFITS: R600 000– R 800 000 CTC p/a + a Company Car
LOCATION: Cape Town, Western Cape
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
This well established plastic manufacturer requires an experienced Marketing Manager to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will oversee and manage the marketing of their agricultural products to the relevant agriculture industry. The role will be based in CT but will have national responsibilities and therefore it is important that this individual is happy to travel.
- Marketing Degree / Honours or relevant qualification
- 10 years + Marketing / business development experience with at least 5 years being in the agricultural sector
- Experience in the plastic/packaging/food safety industry
- Ability to speak Afrikaans fluently
- Responsible for the full marketing and business development function
- This individual will travel extensively. The company car will be used for travel to the Northern Cape, Southern Cape, Eastern Cape and Western Cape.
- For travelling to the Northern provinces and Gauteng, a company vehicle will be provided in Johannesburg.
- This individual requires a sound knowledge of the agricultural landscape in SA with a specific understanding of packaging needs and requirements within the market.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to tarryn [at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.