SALARY AND BENEFITS: R40 000 – R60 000 + Housing and Living allowance
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Qualified Mechanical Engineer required for a waste-to-value biogas plant based in Rustenburg. The available position is for an initial 3 month contract to run various installation projects on site. This individual needs to be available immediately.
- BENG Mechanical Degree
- BTech Mechanical Degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Basic Designs
- Supervision on construction and installation process
- Procurement, costing and budgeting and reporting
- General piping installations
- Construction and installation of steel tanks, piping and pumps
- Installation of puddle flanges and grouting
- Installation of air blowers, air distribution and piping network
- Core Drilling through tank walls
- Installation of sludge press
- Manage 2 boilermakers and 2 electricians
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems and equipment
- Practically minded with the ability to conduct maintenance on mechanical and electrical process equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as an integral part of an operations team
- Methodological approach to problem solving
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to tarryn [at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.