SALARY AND BENEFITS: R280K – R330K CTC P/A
LOCATION: JHB West Rand
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
As the Mechanical Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be mentored and supported directly by a team of talented, Senior Process and Mechanical Engineers and Designers.
This is a Client Facing role and the successful candidate should have an eye and talent to promote the Company’s products and solutions. This fast paced, hands- on role will require Technical know-how, strong problem solving abilities and a “can-do” attitude!
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years working experience in a related role
- Must be willing to travel on a monthly basis to sites in and around Gauteng
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve a particular problem
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices or subsystems, using analysis and computer-aided design
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to recommend remedies
- Develop and test prototypes of devices they design
- Analyze the test results and change the design or system as needed
- Oversee the manufacturing process for the device
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline [at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.