SALARY: R240 000 – R420 000 p/a CTC
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Mechanical Engineer required for a renewable energy plant based in Rustenburg.
- Completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 2 – 4 years’ experience in a factories environment / O & M environment – processing plant or renewable energy / Bio-Gas OR Poultry / food and beverage
- Good electrical, mechanical experience / competency
- In field experience and knowledgeable approach in resolving breakdowns and guarantee in uptime in production
- Experience with both Mechanical and electrical equipment
- Highly proactive and self-motivated, capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Team player, good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance principles and working procedures.
- Proficient with Software, PLC’s and reporting
- Good command of oral and written English (Afrikaans beneficial)
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin (at) kingsleyirons .co .za . Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.