LOCATION: Free State
SALARY & BENEFITS: R15 000 –R20 000 p/m
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
A well-established Fruit Producer based in the Free State has an exciting opportunity available for a lucky graduate to be part of their Nursery/Farm management Team. The business is growing and as a result, the Company is looking to take on someone to handle the Admin Function full time, whilst allowing them to gain exposure to the workings and operations of the Farm, with a view to growing the successful candidate into a Nursery Related role in the long term.
- Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture
- At least 1 -2 years’ experience in An Admin related role, preferably in the Agriculture Sector
- An understanding and interest in Agriculture/Horticulture and Farming
- Experience in Stock Management, Sales administration and Customer Service
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Someone who is looking for a long term career move and who is willing to “start at the bottom”, and work their way up.
- Full Office administration – Filing, Data Capturing, orders. invoicing etc
- Stationary Orders and ad hoc purchasing for the Farm
- Responsible for systems and stock count/stock take/inventory management
- Minute taking for meetings
- Processing sales, orders and updating sales books.
- Handling queries/orders/complaints as they arise
- Interacting with Reps/Suppliers/Customers etc. and ensuring the highest levels of customer service and delivery.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.