SALARY AND BENEFITS: R240K – R280K CTC Neg
LOCATION: Free State
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
A well-established Fruit Tree Producer based in the Free State has a new and exciting role available for an energetic and passionate Horticulture graduate, who is looking to start their career and gain valuable experience in the field of Nursery operations and Management.
- Degree/Hons in Horticulture or related
- Preferably 1 – 2 years’ experience in a Horticulture or Nursery Related role
You will to the Company’s Nursery Operations Manager, and be iexposed to/involved operationally in all aspects of the Nursery’s Day to day Management and Operations, including:
- Propagation and harvesting of rootstocks,
- Nursery Production
- Pest and disease management
- Irrigation management
- Preparation for successful certification audits.
- Staff planning and management
- Budgeting and reporting
- Other ad hoc responsibilities
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.