SALARY AND BENEFITS: R 150k – R 180k CTC pa
LOCATION: Kathu, Northern Cape
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
This leader in the Engineering and Mining sector is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their expanding team.
- Completed Matric Essential
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a payroll position
- Working experience on Sage VIP beneficial
- Valid Driver’s License Essential
- Liaise with HR staff regarding appointments, terminations, remuneration, conditions of service and other relevant matters
- Obtain all contract details for new employees, for both temporary and permanent employees
- Administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all contributions
- Calculation and payment of termination payments (resignation/retirement/redundancy)
- Leave Pay Out and site float expenses
- Print all reports for all payrolls
- Setup of employee records
- Reconciliation and payment of Third Party payments (Medical aid, Pension Fund, Tax and Councils)
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to isabeau[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.