SALARY: R 50 000 – R 62 000p/m
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Well renowned automotive group is looking for an experienced Payroll manager to join their centurion based team on a 10 month contract. SAP Payroll experience is essential. The individual will be responsible for payroll of +- 650 staff members.
- BCom Degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- SAP payroll system
- Coordinate, direct and control timely payroll preparation, processing and distribution (i.e. accurate calculations and correctness of wages, salaries and benefits).
- Ensure systems are set up and updated to reflect the current employee base, including wages and benefits (union and non-union).
- Ensure wage types are correct and requests for new wage types are submitted and accurately followed-through.
- Provide support in terms of all audits i.e. internal and external audits.
- Evaluate and analyse existing payroll policies, procedures and business processes; draft, propose and implement changes and/or quality control measures leading to best practice.
- Comply with legislative requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Responsible to load all month end payments and weekly travel allowance.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Responsible for generating of monthly payroll reporting after posting.
- Ensure correctness of tax schedules and postings for the group, including monthly journals and reconciliations.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Responsible for monthly UIF report and submission to Dept of Labour.
- Responsible for IRP5 submission to SARS.
Compliance & governance:
- Protect confidentiality of employee data.
- Ensure that salaries are processed timeously.
- Maintain payroll documentation in line with Daimler policies and procedure.
- Encourage continuous improvement measures within payroll.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin (at) kingsleyirons .co .za . Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.