SALARY & BENEFITS: R1 Million p/a neg
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Our client, a large International Manufacturer in the FMCG Sector, is offering an exciting opportunity to an experienced Engineer/Plant Technical Manager, to join their Manufacturing Operations in Rosslyn, PTA.
The Main purpose of this role will be to Maximize Production efficiencies and capacities, through technical innovations and expertise.
The roles requires a highly Technical Individual with strong knowledge of end to end Manufacturing processes, as well as strong leadership skills, and the ability exercise own initiative.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Degree is a prerequisite.
- GCC Certification Essential
- 5 years’ managerial experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with and knowledge of Continuous Improvement initiatives
The Technical Manager report to the GM, and will be responsible for Maintaining of costs of all departments within stipulated budget requirements, as well as Eliminating and managing disruptions related to equipment in plant operations. You will be required to Apply Continuous Improvement initiatives towards improving plant performance, as well as planning effective and efficient maintenance. Other KPA’s include;
- Ensure employee safety in the plant
- Mentor and lead a diversified workforce, and managing employee performance
- Achievement of plant star rating through maintaining enhanced levels of housekeeping
- Apply Foundation Practices to optimise efficiencies and drive down waste.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.