SALARY AND BENEFITS: R30 –R35K p/m
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
A global company in the telecoms sector has a vacancy for a Procurement Specialist. This is a contract role to be based at their Johannesburg offices, and is immediately available.
- Relevent tertiary qualification
- 5 years or more Procurement / supply chain experience
- Experience with BBBEE, contract and Vendor management essential
- Able to negotiate and liaise with vendors, suppliers,
- Management Experience Preferred
- Handling end-to-end procurement process
- BBBEE, contract and Vendor management
- Manage suppliers and maintain supplier relationships in order to drive cost reductions while continually achieving high levels of quality.
- Maintain Policies and Procedures relating to Procurement
- Monthly reporting
SOFT SKILLS/ADDITIONAL INFO:
- The successful incumbent should have strong communication skills and preferably some Management experience.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.