SALARY & BENEFITS: R600K- R800K CTC neg
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Production Manager appointed for this Major Fruit Producer and Exporter will be responsible for the management of all production related functions in the processing plant.
The ideal candidate will require detailed understanding of the processes in an FMCG environment, good Health & Safety knowledge, and a background in Manging stock-control processes.
- Degree/ National Diploma in Food Science or related qualification
- 5-10 years’ experience in Fruit/food-production environment
- Experience in Labour Management
- Experience in setting up budgets
- Food-safety system experience e.g. HACCP / BRC Knowledge
- Health & Safety Knowledge
- Good knowledge and experience of BOM costing
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Production Manager will Manage all functions related to receiving, dry material stores management, planning work, delegating, monitoring the production process, supervision of staff and the dispatching of the final product.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.