SALARY AND BENEFITS: R 800k – R 1.2 mil CTC pa
LOCATION: Centurion, Gauteng
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Well established plastic manufacturer requires an experienced professional to join their company as a Production Manager. The position calls for a strong leader with a track record of managing multiple teams. successful candidate will manage all production related divisions for Gauteng.
- Completed Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Industrial/Civil) Essential
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a management role essential
- Experience in a Mass Production Environment beneficial
- Excellent leadership/staff management skills are required
- Strategic Thinker
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Daily management of all production divisions in
- Production of various formers/printers/grinders/extruders/injection moulding machines etc
- Raw Material
- Tool Room
- Managing a team of 4 Direct reports (4 Managers) and 280 Indirect Reports
- Indirect Reports: 280 staff
- Maintaining High Quality Standard of Production Lines
- Strategic management and continuous improvement.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to isabeau[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.