LOCATION: Sandton, JHB
SALARY & BENEFITS: Up to R840K p/a plus Profit Share.
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Are you a qualified CA(SA) looking for something different from the average Bean Counting job? Our client is offering a unique career opportunity, and the chance to be your own boss, manage your own hours, and most importantly, write your own paycheck.
This is not your “ordinary” CA Job, and will require an “extraordinary” CA; an ambitious entrepreneurial professional, with a strong affinity for relationship building, networking and sales, who ideally would like to establish themselves overseas, in Europe or the USA.
- Professional Qualification – CA(SA)
- Excellent High School and University Results
- A proven track record of Achievements- Academic/Cultural/Sports/Leadership etc- we are looking for “the cream of the crop!”
- Completed SAICA articles and ideally some post article experience in a Consulting or Advisory Capacity, preferably in Financial Services/TAX
- Knowledge of SA and International VAT Legislation
- Must be willing to travel overseas frequently – initially up to 6 – 7 times per year.
Ultimately, your role will be to establish new and profitable businesses overseas, in USA or Europe.
During the initial phase of employment, you will be working at the Jhb offices, under the mentorship and guidance of the Managing Director and CEO. You will tasked with hand picking and hiring your own dream team, whom you will manage and mentor to achieve set targets and deliverables. You will also travel frequently to your designated country, where you will focus on setting up/signing up your initial client base. Thereafter you will have the option to move there or to continue to operate your business remotely. This position requires a strong sales function to research and sign new clients as well as servicing those clients, and is perfect for somebody who is looking to establish themselves overseas.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to admin[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.