SUB TITLE: System Implementation Project Manager
SALARY AND BENEFITS: R60 000 – R80 000 p/m Neg
LOCATION: Sandton, JHB – Remote/Flexible/WFH Position
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Program Manager will head up the Management for the Implementation of the Company’s Talent Management System, and is ultimately responsible to ensure that projects meet internal and external expectations, within agreed timeframes and with the highest quality.
The successful candidate will manage end to end system implementation projects, reporting into the COO.
This role is expected to be hands-on in every aspect of Project Management, Client Management & Consulting, Management Reporting, Staff Development, and Documentation & Methodology Development. You will require excellent client facing, people management skills, and thrive in a time-sensitive, high energy, demanding entrepreneurial environment.
- BCom / BSC or equivalent degree;
- Project Management Certification / Diploma.
- Experience in large-scale software application implementation.
- 5 years of business process or professional services consulting experience.
- 3 years’ experience in effective Project Management for tech projects.
- Experience managing a team of consultants
- Experience in HR/Learning & Talent Management industry and Talent Management, Learning, or Performance solution implementations.
- Conceptual understanding of databases including data structures and data flows.
- Strong business analysis skills, business process redesign skills and business process implementation skills.
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing multiple client projects at any point in time and will also be responsible for participating in and/or managing internal projects as and when needed.
The Program Manager coordinates and prioritises project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to relevant Consultants, Stakeholders, Senior Management and Clients, as needed in a timely and accurate manner. You will ensure that projects are implemented within contractual obligations as well as regulatory requirements and that they are done in line with agreed scope, timelines and budget.
This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline, cost and scope creep) as well as managing project resources.
Additional Responsibilities of this position include leading training and implementations for small to large scale clients.
This role will also be expected to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients, generate technical but user-friendly procedural documents, and coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.