LOCATION: JHB Northern Suburbs
SALARY: R180 000 – R250 000 CTC p/a neg
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Property Administrator will take full responsibility for all administrative matters relating to the Property Portfolio. This includes liaising with tenants, brokers, contractors and landlords, the preparation of ‘Offers to Lease’ and ‘Lease Agreements’, capturing of the lease details on MRI, preparation of owner payments and the updating of notes on MRI in respect of vacancies, lease renewals and progress with the finalization of lease agreements.
- Strong knowledge of the MRI property management system
- Property administration qualification- SAPOA ‘Basic Property Programme
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to adapt to a high pressure, fast paced and demanding environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of sensitivity to client and tenants needs.
- Willingness to work additional hours at times, as the demands of the job might indicate.
The Property Administrator will act as 2IC to the Portfolio Manager and be responsible for daily
Queries and reconciliations, Maintenance, General Admin, Vacancies and Leasing.
On a Monthly basis, you will be responsible for Budgets, Owner Statements and Payments, Management Reports, Take-on and Handovers.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.