SALARY: R 420K – R480K CTC p/a neg
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
A growing JHB-Based Property Group with impressive portfolio of Commercial, Retail and Industrial properties, and is offering an opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded, operational individual, to join their team in the role of Portfolio Manager, to be responsible for a large, multi-tenant Portfolio.
- 3 5 years’ experience in a Property Management Role
- Experience in a Retail/Commerical and Indutrial Portfolios will be beneficial
- A Property-related tertiary qualification
- Experience and knowledge of;
- Leasing of Premises / Properties (Retail, Commercial, Industrial and Residential)
- Lease Negotiations and Recoveries
- Property Inspections / Facilities Management
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for Management of an assigned portfolio; and KPA’s will include the following;
- Leasing Management
- Preparation of annual budgets, updating monthly working budget projections, Reporting
- Establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with tenants, service contractors, shareholders, and Retain or replace tenants in time at optimal rate
- Managing the performance of the Property Administrator, Creditors Administrator and Debtors Administrator
- Utility Control / Management
- Inspections/Maintenance & Repairs
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.